I've been going over some old pictures in my hard drive the past few days and saw some captured moments I really miss.

and we start with

Birthdays

2002 - My birthday
L-R: Janry(neighbor), my brother Paul, his bestfriend Kelvin, Me, My godmother Ninang Chit and her daughter Melanie


2003 - My Birthday
L-R: AR, my then-boyfriend Lee, Me, Jovenz and Harvey


2004 - My birthday
L-R: Joseph, Eky, Kat, JZ, my bestfriend Janice, Paul. I was attempting to pose as Sadako. Epic fail.


2005 - My birthday
My friends at the office surprised me with a small kiddie party at one of our conference rooms. :) They're so sweet.


2006 - Dice's Birthday
She celebrated it at McDonald's Katipunan with kids from her class (she was a techer back then)


2006 - Our manager's birthday
When Lei was here, we'd hold surprises for people who celebrated their birthdays. :) Gusto ko ibalik yun...eto ang bagong MarComm angels with Ei. :)


2006 - JZ's birthday
I miss these kids!!


2006 - Paul's birthday
We make it a habit to have a plate for Kuya Jess. :) Kaya Kevin (my youngest brother) had to wait for me to finish eating before he could sit at the table with everyone. Haha.


2007 - Sam's birthday
the photographer for this event was Shaira Luna. The party was held at The Events Place at Greenhills. A party fit for a princess!


2007 - Sassy's Birthday
We had lunch at Chili's. :) Katawa, they sang for her and gave her dessert with a candle but she ended up paying for the dessert. Boo. Birthday scam. Haha.


2007 - My birthday
This was the first time I celebrated my birthday on the day itself (Dec 25)...and people actually showed up! Lee was there at 7AM with a big Eeyore doll and a long-stemmed rose, Lei, Sassy and Jamine were there too! Gino and TJ came all the way from Filinvest. Of course my Tropang K buddies Janice, JZ and Eky were there. So was Joseph. :) We also had Dragon Fireworks! Loved this day!!!


2007 - Gino's birthday
FVDT with their girlfriends. Yes. Ganyan talaga. :)


2007 - Jayson's birthday
kami ulet. Oo, wag nang tanungin. Ganyan talaga. Normal na scenario na yan. :p


2007 - Lei's birthday
Sassy and I slept over at Lei's place. This is the first time we saw Hugo, her poooppie!


2007 - Papee's birthday
Papee is in the US. But we still celebrated it at Seafood Island with Dice, Paul, Janice, Lee & Joseph


2007 - Paul's birthday
surprise dinner with close friends at Trellis :)


2008 - Jude's Birthday
buo na ang garagers nito (dahil kay Love. Ops! bawal umapila kasi totoo naman. :p)


2008 - Lourd's birthday
surprise ni Mayee for him.


Fr. Ben's birthday
Sumayaw sila dito at nakikain lang kami. This is the day I gave Karee a bouquet of flowers. But I chose this pic because it is absolutely hilarious!


2008 - Paul's birthday
Lee and I treated Paul to lunch at Omakase Libis.
This is his first taste of warm sake.


2008 - Nanny's birthday


2008 - Karee's Birthday
celebrated her birthday at Chogz's place. Everyone was there. :)


2008 - Karee and Bea's birthday surprise
surprise birthday get-together for Bea and Karee.
6-minute wrestling match with Lourd. Kapagod!


2008 - Mama Roxy's birthday
shempre, we'd look for reasons to celebrate. Now, no one wants to celebrate anything anymore. :( Nakakamiss lang talaga.

2009 - Paul's Birthday
I invited his high school friends and, of course, people from church. :) He was pretty ecstatic about it. And at the end of it all, I was so broke. Hahaha.


2009 - RJ's birthday
And I chose this pic dahil...close sila. Colse kami. At close kami. :)



Next, Events!

2009 East Kamias Rockrakan Tunog Kalye
This is Lourd's band Carrot Juice. Edge is the drummer. :)


2009 AGP Event at PUP
I was giddy with excitement. If you can't make out what it is...it's a shot of Edge playing the drums onstage. Which is like meters away from me so I was zoomed in so close, the camera refused to take a decent shot!!!


2006 ToyCon
this is a shot of a group cosply of Magic Knight Rayearth


2009 Hataw Hanep Hero
At Silver City. Don and I are siblings of a Yakuza clan, if you're wondering about our very random costumes


2008 Incubus Live in Manila
Yes, I still get goosebumps when I remember this night!
It was my first live concert.


2009 - Fall Out Boy Live in Manila
Ack!!! Patrick Stump!!!


2008 TagCom
I went with Fran. But of course I chose this picture. It IS Hard Gay, after all. :)


2008 Pauls' Graduation
Oh lord...I caongratulated this dude beside him. Then found out he was a teacher! Why the hell are they wearing the same toga??? DUH!!


Drift Compatition
I think this was 2007...or 2008. I forgot. This was held at Greenhills Promenade.


2008 ToyCon
Hey, Wilson Tortosa! :) and Luci. :)


Ack. my eyes are tired. I will continue next time. :)