Coffee at Starbucks Shangri-La...


Edge teaching Fran the proper way to enjoy coffee. But hey! That's tea!!!

This was the first-ever thing that Fran and Edge did together. :) Bonding over coffee. Followed by dinner at Chilis Greenhills, where we stuffed our faces 'til we were all on the verge of throwing up. And then bonding over coffee...again! :) I love hanging out with either of these two...And it was a blast to hang out with both of them at the same time!!!










I thought I'd have to deal with a whole lot of awkward silence, the kind when you introduce friends from two different circles...but I was wrong. :) Seeing them exchange kwentos as if they've known each other for a long time made me all warm and jumpy inside. :) I was reminded why I feel so comfortable when I'm with either of them. What made me think they won't get along? :)

And Frankie said "I have a feeling mauulit ito". :) I hope she's right. :)