LOL at the title. I just HAD to use that because last Saturday, I had dinner with friends at The Persian Restaurant. :) Other than the place being Persian, this post has NOTHING to do with 300...or spartan men in trousers and red capes.

Anyway, I wanted to try smoking a shisha pipe at the Persian restaurant in Morato so, after the coffee seminar, I asked Janice and Egde if they wanted to tag along.

We went home from Greenhills at around 6PM, dropped our shopping bags off and rested a bit. Then we
all met up (Joseph tagged along) at around 8PM and took a jeep to the place.



Chogz joined us (she came from UP).
Karee was supposed to come with us too but she bailed out at the last minute kasi she had some other plans, I think. :)
Paul was supposed to join us too but he was stuck at his girlfriend's house, doing boyfriend duties. :p




They serve lamb chops, which is my favorite. And it was my first time to try a shisha pipe and it was really cool. I felt like I was the caterpillar in the Alice in Wonderland movie. We tried the strawberry flavor. I really have no idea how the thing works but it had water, charcoal and strawberry flavored something. :p

I'd like to go back there next time. 3 more flavors to try. :)