I'm pretty excited about the coming weekend.

I'll be attending a coffee seminar with my bestfriend Janice and Edge at Ash Creek, Greenhills on Saturday afternoon. None of us really know what it's about but we decided to give it a shot and signed up. I do know they're giving away freebies like coffee beans and drinks and shirts! YEY!


After that, a date with my buttercup Chawlie at the Eiga Sai screening of Memories of Tomorrow. I hope Tash, Nins, and Mars could make it. :)



And I'm planning to start off Sunday with a bang. :) Jogging around the UP Oval just might clear my head of its usual clutter. After that, I'm off to Shangri-La for another round of Eiga Sai screenings with Edge. We're also probably having coffee with Fran in the afternoon. :)

I can't wait!

But I'll have to set all the excitement aside for a while. I have a ton of work to finish before I embark on a journey, which is the 2nd weekend of July.


Happy Japan-Manila friendship month, everyone!!!