My kick-off for Saturday was pretty dull. Nonexistent, even. It felt like a Sunday and it felt as if my weekend was coming to an end pretty fast even if it has only begun!


some people playing soccer at the sunken garden in UP


isaw=brain power!


this is chogz. she's a bit abnormal. :p


camwhoring at UP

Buti nalang Ela and Chogz agreed to go to UP with me for isaw fix. :) So we went there and had some isaw. Ela, however, had to leave almost as soon as we got there. Maybe she had something to do. I didn't ask. She was with someone eh. :)


Ela and her friend. (I forgot her name, sorry)

Chogz wanted some twister fries so I went with her to Mcdo Katipunan. Decided to have cappuccino there nalang din. Sa kalagitnaan ng aming kwentuhan, we received an SMS from Donnie kambing, asking us to drop by Mama Nette's house because it was Gaea's birthday.


I trimmed my bangs with kitchen scissors! LOL!


Mcdo Katipunan is a haven for study groups. :)


chogz, happy with her twister fries. :)


yum! but I still prefer KFC fries.


ooh, my coffee looks lovely!

So we went back to UP, met up with Donnie an
d Cass and walked to Mama Nette's house from UP Hotel.


about 3/4 of Gaea's guests.

Ang daming tao! The youth from UP Parish of the Holy Sacrifice were there. Galing silang JAM house visit. Ang dami talaga! Nahiya ako bigla!! Buti nalang Mama Nette treated us like her own kids din so kiber kiber nalang. :)


The birthday girl


Donnie and make-up artist (I drew 3 stars on his face. He accompanied us to PhilCoa with those stars still on his face. Panalo ka, Donnie!!)


Donnie pestering the store owner to follow-up my 100 load with Globe. Traffic daw. Baka sa EDSA dumaan. LOL.

*Happy Birthday Gaea!*
---


Little drummerboy Edge..looking fierce!

Sunday saw us bumming around at home.
Picture picture dito, picture picture diyan...
We got so bored naubos namin ni Edge yung tig-isang kaha naming Dunhill. Pffft.


Joseph and Paul. Deciding which Tapsilogan we should hang out at.

Buti nalang nagyaya si Joseph ng Tapsi trip. :)
So we (Paul, Zep, Edge and I) went to Sikatuna for some Tapsi. but we didn't really have tapsi. Kasi nakita namin yung sisig. Hahaha. :D
On our way home nakita namin si Donnie Juan. Galing daw silang DOTA. Pffft di nagyayaya boo. Hahaha.



this is HFP at night. Beautiful.


This is K-8th at night. :)

Oh, so di naman pala uneventful ang weekend ko. :) Masaya din sha.

Okay na na pangstart ng July. :)