Cold mornings and hot coffee.
Reading a good and witty book with a mug of hot coco or coffee while curled up in a comfy couch.
Going to theme parks.
Fireworks makes me insanely happy. insanely happy and giddy and jumpy.
This certain song makes me happy. I listen to it and sing along while it plays all day.
Lucille keeps me company, she makes me happy.
My garage moments with Karee, RJ and Eky.
Talking with friends.
Sharing comfortable silence.
My best friend.
Drumbeats make me happy. Much like heartbeats.
Sweets.
Drinking sessions with friends make me happy. Have me drink too much and I might pole-dance or lap dance. maybe you will be happy.
Painting.
Walking under the moonlight, listening to the trees rustling.
Playing the guitar makes me happy. Though the guitar isn't happy when I play.
Singing.
Baking.
Cooking...
Surprises make me happy.

And a whole lot of trivial things..

What makes YOU happy?