Dear Secret Santa,

I've been a pretty good girl this year and I'm hoping this time you could give me what I want. :) I've made a list for you so you won't have a hard time figuring out the things that I would really love and USE until I wear them out (as opposed to gifts just bought for the sake of gift-giving...which I often keep on a very dusty shelf, hide somewhere or eventually throw away)

I have a lot of things in my wishlist but I will keep this short and sweet. :) So...

1.) A Wacom Intuos 4
I love my trusty graphire but it's giving me a lot of limitations in the artworks I create. :(


2.) Any of these Star Wars novels I intend to collect. I already have The Cestus Deception and 2 Jedi Medic novels. Here's a list, with a code guide. All these happened between Star Wars Episode 2 & 3. This is where the planet battles in the Clone Wars are shown. I'd really love to have all...(click to enlarge image)


3.) A tech pen set for inking


4.) Imaginary Friends Studios artbook


5.) Any Star Wars artbook


6.) any studio Ghibli Artbook




Anyway, my birthday and Christmas are both celebrated on the same day..so,, purrty please?