11.) I really like hanging out with you. But there are times that I see too much of myself in you that I’d want to distance myself from you from time to time. You drive me crazy sometimes. Especially with your indecisiveness. Because I’m indecisive AND fickle-minded…I feel it’s just too much to have those traits in 2 people who hang out almost everyday. Don’t get me wrong, the times I love hanging out with you outweigh the times I’d like to stay hidden from your view. :p

12.) I love your gold-plated DWs!!! You have got to be the world’s best drummer! Your percussion skills are simply…orgasmic! I especially love the Alive in Red Rocks solo! If by the age of 60, you’re still single, marry me! :p

13.) I love your Star Wars movies. Thank you so much. You are an inspiration. I am your Ranch’s next greatest artist. You just don’t know it yet.

14.) I barely know you na. You’re always with your girlfriend and you never hang out with us. I miss the days you’d ask if we could hang out, just you and me. Most of the time, you’d only talk to me if you needed something from me. That or you’d have some new insult you want to crack at me. I’ve learned to shrug it off, but for how long are we going to be like this?

15.) You’re always MIA. What’s wrong, dude? Your GG’s here for you. Just let us know if you need anything. When’re we roaming Morato again?

16.) Thanks for your support. Whenever we call on you for help, you’re always willing to listen, and you’re always there. I still remember the very first time I rode the LRT (yellow line). You were the one who took us on a roundtrip, just so we’d be able to experience life a little bit more. We were too sheltered back then. When are you taking us for another roundtrip?

17.) I miss our coffee days. I miss you. Terribly. Can we go to Sonya’s Garden someday?

18.) What happened? I have no idea…Can you fill me in?

19.) Please listen to mama. You’re giving her an awful headache, you might just be the death of her. Shape up, boy!

20.) Your words are so inspiring. I listen to your podcasts and I feel that everyone should. I love how you fully understand your relationship with God and how freely and openly you talk about it to the people. And your topics are excellent and timely. Please NEVER stop your service. You are an inspiration to many people.