Okay. Today must be a day of complete shockers!

First of all, my mom calls, telling me she won't be able to help with the house expenses starting October. Well, that's fine by me because it isn't her responsibility anymore, we're all of age now and should be handling our own living expenses. But she should have given me at least 2 months notice! Now I don't know how I'm going to come up with deposit & advanced payments for apartment rental, because clearly, we will have to move out of that 12K one which we could barely afford.

Second, what's with all the rush jobs at work? Gah. I am an obssessive compulsive person at times and my day just goes totally wrong if my schedule doesn't go according to plan.

But, as my father always tells me---I have the uncanny ability to see the positive side of every wrong turn, I have a job that pays better than most, so I know I'm still lucky. :)